NISI (HK) Limited, a premier surgical robotic start-up based in Hong Kong, is looking for high-caliber candidates to make significant contributions to their product development and manufacturing roadmap.
- Responsible for full set of accounts, month-end closing journals, schedules and management reports;
- Prepare consolidated financial statements for Hong Kong, China or other overseas entities;
- Assist in annual planning process and prepare budget and forecasts;
- Analyze financial and business data, compare actual figures with budget and perform variance analysis;
- Monitor the compliance of operations procedures and guidelines and assist in enhancement of internal control;
- Participate in ongoing process improvement and assist in system implementation & report development;
- Perform ad hoc task assigned by management; and
- Occasionally travel to China is required.
Candidates are expected to fulfill most of the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree in finance, accounting or related discipline;
- Qualification in professional accounting body i.e. HKICPA/ACCA or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years of accounting and finance experience, where preferably experience is gained from CPA firms and/or other sizable corporation;
- PRC accounting knowledge/ practice is an asset but not a must;
- Detail-minded, able to analyze financial information effectively;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin);
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, particularly in Excel is essential and knowledge of ERP systems is an advantage.
Primary Working Location:
- Cyberport, Hong Kong
To apply this job, please submit your resume, including personal particulars, employment history, current and expected salary, contact phone number and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
October 27, 2018