Based in Hong Kong, NISI is a clinical stage purpose-driven innovative surgical robotic company. We have an immediate need for a Chief Medical Officer (CMO) to be part of our leadership team to make significant contributions to our product development and manufacturing roadmap.
- The role of the CMO will be to lead the implementation of the Group’s medical vision under the supervision of Group’s Chairman and the Board. This role will be principally to:
- Focus on enabling the Group to develop patient-centric healthcare by working with R&D and engaging and partnering with a broad range of healthcare stakeholders to fully understand the different needs of patients to enable the Group to provide tangible value to patients and practitioners;
- Enhance patient access to medical treatments by clearly demonstrating value to practitioners and patients for each product;
- Coordinate and integrate different medical data and types of knowledge in the Group;
- Achieve external recognition for providing credible and unbiased medical information;
- Engage and develop the talent to cultivate and build a strong, multi-faceted medical device organization that can adapt to the changing global healthcare landscape.
Candidates are expected to fulfill most of the following requirements:
- Strong background in surgery or gynaecology;
- Experience with surgical robotics and/or endoscopic devices;
- Experience in clinical development in a medical device, pharmaceutical and/or biotechnology company. Relevant experience in start-ups is an added advantage;
- Proven track record of management experience;
- Strategic thinker with passion and commitment to drive operational execution;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Primary Working Location:
- Cyberport, Hong Kong
To apply this job, please submit your resume, including personal particulars, employment history, current and expected salary, contact phone number and availability to email@example.com
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
October 10, 2019