We are looking for a CTO who will be responsible for leading our cross-functional teams through the product development cycle from concept to design, validation and regulatory approval through to delivery of a fully developed product, ready for market. This position offers the opportunity to join the executive team in a potential and purposeful company.
- lead and direct product inventions, ideas and innovations using engineering and medical device experience;
- lead and direct product development and enhancement;
- discover and implement new technologies that provide a competitive advantage for the Group’s products;
- direct the Group’s engineering teams and development of the Group’s products, including the detailed aspects and application of the products;
- use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology;
- develop strategies for and build trusted and high-value relationships with the advisory board, key collaborators, KOLs, partners and stakeholders;
- develop technical aspects of the Group’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals;
- build and lead a top-flight technology team to grow the Group, strengthen the Group and ensure its sustainability;
- represent the Group as required, including attendance at important functions, industry events and public meetings;
- participate in roadshows and presentations to prospective investors; and
- report directly to the Executive Committee of the Board.
Candidates are expected to fulfill most of the following requirements:
- PhD in mechanical engineering or related disciplines;
- minimum of fifteen (15) years of related experience in the medical device/surgical robotics industry;
- extensive engineering and medical device research experience in the fields of surgical robotics, minimally surgery and/or artificial intelligence is a must;
- class III medical product development experience involving clinical trials highly preferred;
- working knowledge of medical device-related regulatory requirements in markets such as China, India, United States and/or Europe;
- excellent communication and people management skills;
- strong entrepreneurial spirit;
- strong problem-solving mindset;
- excellent organizational and time management skills; and
- fluent in English, Mandarin and/or Cantonese speaking is an added advantage.
Primary Working Location:
- Cyperport, Hong Kong
To apply this job, please submit your resume, including personal particulars, employment history, current and expected salary, contact phone number and availability to email@example.com
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
November 13, 2019