NISI (HK) Limited, a premier surgical robotic start-up based in Hong Kong, is looking for high-caliber candidates to make significant contributions to their product development and manufacturing roadmap.
- Design of embedded MCU circuits and layout of PCB;
- Assist in the procurement of components, vendor liaison, outsourcing of rapid prototyping, assembly of electrical/mechanical subsystems and conducing in-house testing processes;
- Creation of technical documents including drawings.
Candidates are expected to fulfill most of the following requirements:
- Honors degree in Electronic/ Mechatronics Engineering;
- 2 years of solid working experience in electronics/medical product development;
- Candidates with more than 6 years of solid experience, covering embedded firmware development, will be considered for Senior Engineer post;
- Fresh graduates with relevant experience will also be considered for Assistant Engineer post;
- Solid concepts in microcontrollers, electronic interfaces, electrical safety and EMC/EMI;
- Solid practical experience in PCB CAD tools, preferably PADs, and creation of product design documents;
- Writing proficiency in English and Simplified Chinese.
Primary Working Location:
- Cyberport, Hong Kong
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. To apply, please send your resume, including your current and expected salary, and the earliest availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All personal data are collected for recruitment purpose only.
January 2, 2019