NISI (HK) Limited, a premier surgical robotic start-up based in Hong Kong, is looking for high-caliber candidates to make significant contributions to their product development and manufacturing roadmap.
- Train and benchmark state of the art vision based deep learning algorithm;
- Develop data and image processing pipeline for training and validation data;
- Develop data management and AI model training system to automate end to end training procedure;
- Develop user interface and AI inferencing software with real time performance;
- Experimentation with neural network architectures to achieve better performance.
Candidates are expected to fulfill most of the following requirements:
- Bachelor in computer science, engineering, statistics, or related degree;
- Proficiency and experience in Python with related projects;
- Experience with deep learning framework such as TensorFlow, Keras, Pytorch, etc is a plus;
- Experience with Django and web development is a plus
- Experience with medical devices or healthcare applications is a plus.
Primary Working Location:
- Cyberport, Hong Kong
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. To apply, please send your resume, including your current and expected salary, and the earliest availability to email@example.com.
All personal data are collected for recruitment purpose only.
January 2, 2019