NISI (HK) Limited, a premier surgical robotic start-up based in Hong Kong, is looking for high-caliber candidates to make significant contributions to their product development and manufacturing roadmap.
- Participate in the mechanical design of the robotic system and user control system;
- Participate in micro actuators and servo mechanism design and development (miniature clutch and brake systems, miniature motors, etc.);
- Participate in miniature power train mechanism design;
- Support the integration of electro-mechanical system.
Candidates are expected to fulfill most of the following requirements:
- Bachelor Degree or above in Mechanical/Mechatronics engineering or equivalent;
- 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience;
- Solid experience in core mechanical product design and development for robotics, automation, particularly in the areas of high-precision, miniature design and/or medical robotics;
- Experience with mechanical engineering design including parts & assembly drawings, specification of tolerances and material selection;
- Previous experience in medical device design, biomechanics, mechatronics system design, as well as performance, stress and failure analysis is an advantage;
- Highly proficient in mechanical design CAD tools, for example SolidWorks;
- Self-motivated and able to work independently;
- Good command of English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin);
- Fresh graduates with relevant major studies will be considered.
Primary Working Location:
- Cyberport, Hong Kong
To apply this job, please submit your resume, including personal particulars, employment history, current and expected salary, contact phone number and availability to email@example.com
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
January 2, 2019