NISI (HK) Limited, a premier surgical robotic start-up based in Hong Kong, is looking for high-caliber candidates to make significant contributions to their product development and manufacturing roadmap.
- Design and implement MCU-based firmware in C for real-time embedded control systems;
- Design and electronic circuits and hardware;
- Perform in-house electrical safety/EMI/EMC testing and diagnose electrical problems in electronic circuits, sub-systems and interfaces;
- Compiling R&D design documents meant for satisfying QMS, ISO13485, IEC 60601, CE, FDA/CFDA requirements.
Candidates are expected to fulfill most of the following requirements:
- Honors Degree or above in Electronic /Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent;
- At least 12 years of relevant industrial product development, covering robotics engineering, BLDC motor control, multitasking embedded programming (e.g. bare-metal preemptive task scheduler), MCU-based circuit design, and industrial standard interfaces (e.g. RS 485, I2C, UART, USB, SPI, CAN);
- Experience in safety standards compliance work, and medical products registration, highly preferred;
- Familiarity with PCB layout using PADS;
- Solid experience in embedded C programming for micro-controllers (e.g. PIC, ARM cortex-M);
- Proficiency in MS Office tools as well as Mechanical CAD tools;
- Good presentation skills; and
- Good command of English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin).
Primary Working Location:
- Cyberport, Hong Kong
All personal data are collected for recruitment purpose only.
January 2, 2019