NISI (HK) Limited, a premier surgical robotic start-up based in Hong Kong, is looking for high-caliber candidates to make significant contributions to their product development and manufacturing roadmap.
- Design of electro-mechanical / pneumatic / hydraulic systems and parts, and define integration methods for medical devices;
- Design of plastic product for manufacturability with different molding process, plastic material, and post processing;
- Part drawing drafting;
- Assemble and test the above products, systems, modules or parts after design phase, and develop necessary jigs and testing equipment;
- Outsource management of modules / parts / components;
- Monitor supplier progress on-site;
- Support necessary documentation or presentation materials according to QMS and/or company documentation requirements; and
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
Candidates are expected to fulfill most of the following requirements:
- Self-driven and Committed;
- Degree or above in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience with experience focusing on plastic product design is highly preferred;
- Industry experience in medical device, plastic mold design, or hydraulics would be an advantage;
- Proficiency in Solidworks, AutoCAD product design, and 3-D printer process;
- Have solid experience on product development from design, tooling to production, selection of materials and strong knowledge on manufacturing process;
- Demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Time-conscious and able to work independently; ;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin);
- Occasional travel to Dongguan, China.
Primary Working Location:
- Cybperport, Hong Kong
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. To apply, please send your resume, including your current and expected salary, and the earliest availability to email@example.com.
All personal data are collected for recruitment purpose only.
January 2, 2019