NISI (HK) Limited, a premier surgical robotic start-up based in Hong Kong, is looking for high-caliber candidates to make significant contributions to their product development and manufacturing roadmap.
- Responsible for project planning for current and new product development projects;
- Work closely with internal departments and suppliers to ensure the project objectives can be met;
- Monitor project budget, cost, time and quality and analyze project risks, and take corrective measures to control.
Candidates are expected to fulfill most of the following requirements:
- Degree holder in engineering discipline preferably in Bio-medical or Industrial Engineering;
- 3 - 5 years of project management experience in industrial field; having experience in medical devices or instruments is an advantage;
- Self-motivated and good interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English;
- Occasional travel to Dongguan, China;
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Project Engineer.
Primary Working Location:
- Cyberport, Hong Kong
To apply this job, please submit your resume, including personal particulars, employment history, current and expected salary, contact phone number and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
January 2, 2019