- Work in a research group on various clinical research projects
- Conduct literature search, assist in the design, planning of experiments, conducting data collection, data management, and data interpretation
- Undertake protocols and reports development on product evaluation and performance tests
- He/she will also be expected to help draft manuscripts for publications in peer-reviewed journals
- Provide support to the team
- Keep management and team up-to-date of new technological developments related to our project
Candidates are expected to fulfill most of the following requirements:
- a Bachelor’s/Master's degree in the area of biomedical research;
- fluent in Cantonese and English (desirable) with good communication skills;
- highly-motivated, independent, well-organized, cooperative, responsible, good team spirits
- and preferably with laboratory management experience.
Primary Working Location:
- Cyberport, Hong Kong
Priority will be given to those with excellent academic performance and a proven research track record.
To apply this job, please submit your resume, including personal particulars, employment history, current and expected salary, contact phone number and availability to email@example.com
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
May 20, 2020