All NISI-created contents on the Website, including but not limited to text, software, technical drawings, configurations, graphics, other files, and their selection, design and arrangement, belong to NISI or to any other owner having given an authorization to NISI and are copyrighted. All rights reserved. The contents may not be modified, copied, distributed, reused, reproduced, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without NISI’s prior written consent.
All trademarks on the Website are either trade names or registered trademarks of NISI or its affiliates or licensors and may not be reproduced, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of NISI or such affiliates or licensors, as the case may be. Other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, and company names and/or logos displayed on the Website are the property of their respective owners.
Products and processes of NISI referred to or posted on the Website are covered by one or more patents and/or are subject to other trade secret and/or any other proprietary rights. NISI reserves all such rights. No transfer or grant of any rights under any such patents is made or is to be implied by any provision of the Terms or by any other provision contained in the Website. You agree not to infringe upon all the above rights.
The Website may contain hyperlinks to sites of third parties. NISI accepts no liability for the contents of such sites and does not make representations about or endorse such sites or their contents as its own, as NISI does not control the information on such sites and is not responsible for the contents and information given thereon. The use of such sites of third parties shall be at your sole risk.
The Website and all the contents, materials, and information are provided on an “As Is” and “As Available” basis. While NISI makes every endeavor to keep the information up-to-date and accurate, NISI makes no representation that the information contained in the Website will be timely or error-free, and NISI expressly disclaims any warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the Website or the information, products or services referred to in the Website. NISI reserves the right to make changes to the Website without any notice. Any contents, materials, or information obtained through the use of the Website is done at your own discretion and risk.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances shall NISI or its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents or suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising from or in connection with the use of or the inability to use the Website or any contents contained in the Website, or, except as otherwise provided under applicable laws and regulations regarding the security of personal data, resulting from unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, or other information that is sent or received or not sent or received, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, revenue, use, data, or other intangibles, even if NISI has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
The Terms shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (“Hong Kong”) without regard to the choice of law provisions. In the event of any conflict between foreign laws, rules, and regulations and those of Hong Kong, the laws of Hong Kong shall prevail. Any dispute arising from the interpretation and/or performance of the Terms shall be submitted to the Court of Hong Kong. Should any provision in the Terms be found invalid or unenforceable for any reason, then that provision shall be deemed severable from, and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of, the remaining provisions.
COLLECTING AND USING DATA
- Certain data provided by you directly and generated by our systems automatically when you access to the Website will be collected. The data will be used for NISI to communicate with you, provide and improve our services, analyze how users use the Website, and ensure safety and integrity as required by law.
Direct Marketing. When you subscribe to our newsletter or updates, it means you give us an explicit consent to provide direct marketing materials to you. You voluntarily give us certain personal data, including name, email address, and other information you may optionally provide. From time to time, you may be contacted with information about announcements and news of NISI and our products. You may opt out of such communications at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link found within the emails and changing your contact preferences.
Automatically collected information. Certain data about the devices you use to connect to the Website are automatically logged in our systems, including:
• Location information. This is the geographic area where you use your computer and mobile devices (as indicated by an Internet Protocol (“IP”) address or similar identifier) when interacting with the Website.
• Log data. As with most websites and technology services delivered over the internet, our servers automatically collect data when you access the Website and record it in log files. This log data may include the IP address, browser type and settings, the date and time of use, information about browser configuration, language preferences and cookie data.
• Usage information. This is information about how you use the Website. NISI may also obtain data from our third-party analytics partners and service providers to analyze how users use the Website. For example, how many users access a specific page on the Website and which links they clicked on. This aggregated information will be used to better understand and optimize the Website and to detect and prevent fraud and misuse.
• Device information. These are data from your computer or mobile device, such as the type of hardware and software you are using (for example, your operating system and browser type), as well as unique device identifiers for devices that are browsing the Website.
Data storage. NISI is headquartered in Hong Kong. By visiting the Website or subscribing to our newsletter, you consent to storage of your data on servers located in Hong Kong. If you use the services offered through the Website from outside Hong Kong, you consent to the transfer, storage, and processing of your data in and to Hong Kong. Specifically, personal data collected in Switzerland and the European Economic Area (“EEA”) is transferred and stored outside those areas.
Security. NISI takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized use of your data. However, internet data transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and as a result, we cannot ensure the security of information you transmit to us; accordingly, you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk. If we learn of a security system breach, we may attempt to notify you and provide information on protective steps, if available, through the email address that you have provided to us.
Some third-party applications and services such as embedded contents and plugins from social media on the Website may allow their operators to learn that you have visited the Website, and they may combine this knowledge with other data they have collected about your visits to other websites or online services that may identify you. Those applications will provide you with notice and request your consent in order to obtain such information. Data collected by these third parties through these apps and plugins is subject to each parties’ own policies. You are encouraged to read those policies and understand how other companies use your data.
NISI only discloses personal data to third parties in limited circumstances:
• We use service providers who assist us for specific services and functions in meeting business operation needs, including but not limited to hosting, delivering, email communication, customer support services and analytics. These service providers may only access, process, or store personal data on a needs basis pursuant to our instructions and to perform their duties to us.
• We believe it is necessary to investigate potential violations of the Terms or the Policy, to enforce those Terms or Policy, or where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or potential threats against persons, property or the systems on which we operate the Website.
• We determine that the access, preservation, or disclosure of your personal data is required by law to protect the rights, property, or safety of NISI and users of the Website, necessary for legal compliance, or required to respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including judicial, governmental or legal inquiry, order or proceeding.
DATA DELETION OR CORRECTION
If you would like to access, correct, or delete your personal data stored by NISI for the purposes mentioned above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can request to delete your data at any time. However, some of your data may be kept for as long as reasonably necessary for our legitimate business interests, including fraud detection and prevention and to comply with our legal obligations.
EEA. Users from the European Economic Area (“EEA Users”) have certain rights in respect to their personal information, including the right to access, correct, or delete personal data NISI processes through your use of our services. If you’re a EEA User, you can:
• Have your data corrected or deleted.
• Object to us processing or using your data. NISI only sends newsletters to EEA Users with your prior consent, and you may withdraw your consent at any time by the “unsubscribe” link found within our email newsletters.
• Lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority if you think that data protection laws are not complied with